Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Business cards, postcards etc...

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to pass along some info I came across. I know a printer who has some good prices. For example a 1,000 count of business cards with a full color glossy front and just text on the back runs approx. $105 perhaps a little less. She accepts images through email and will run you a proof for final approval.

Here's her info:
Debbie Van Nieulande
cell (248) 342-9081
office (248 )634-5309

PO box 174
Davisburg, MI 48350

twinstarprinting@aol.com

She does live and work out of Davisburg, but she is usually down in the Auburn Hill/Rochester Hills area at least once a week. For example, she drops off my business cards in the side chapel of the local church where I've done some stained glass and I just pick them up from there. She's willing to work with you.

-Anna Truckey

1 comment:

Amanda Rosado said...

I just stumbled upon this blog, and I'm so glad I did, there's good info here!